Are you ready for the 4th of July!? I definitely am! Can’t wait to see parades and magical fireworks in NYC! These patriotic muffins are perfect to celebrate the Independence Day! Cupcakes can be used for any occasion. They are moist, sweet and refreshing. Fresh flavor of blueberries goes really well with a gentle taste of white chocolate. But don’t take my word for it, bake them and taste them yourself!
- 2 cups flour,
- 3/4 cup milk,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 2 eggs,
- 2,5 tsp baking powder,
- 2 tbs lemon juice,
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 6.3 oz (180 g) blueberries,
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips,
- 1/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 tbs butter, softened,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- 1 tbs milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
3. Place all ingredients except blueberries and chocolate chips in a mixer bowl and mix on medium speed until well incorporated.
4. Stir in blueberries and chocolate chips sweetened coconut flakes.
5. Fill each prepared cupcake liner.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7. Open the oven and wait for 10 minutes, then chill the cupcakes on the cooling rack.
1. In a bowl, combine the sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
3. Pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes.