Very easy, quick and super tasty Apple Cupcakes ! Packed with fresh apples, with a crumb topping. They are just too good, Perfect for a weekend morning treat. You can have them mixed up quickly and get back to your lazy morning. My friend fell in love with them! I fell in love with the crumb!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1/3 tsp ground all spice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup soft butter,
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 356° F. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, all spice, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, combine sugar, with butter.
- Mix in oil, egg and milk.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until evenly distributed.
Fold in apples.
Fill each prepared cupcake liner about 3/4 full.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Mix together and sprinkle over unbaked muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-15 minutes.