This is truly a fantastic cheesecake recipe that you must try. For a baked cheesecake it is very easy to make and tastes simply delicious! Spring is finally here and with warm weather finally setting in, we’re forsaking comforting desserts for those that offer refreshing flavors.
This berry cheesecake is absolutely heavenly. I am totally obsessed. It is quick and tastes so outrageously incredible…
This dessert definitely deserves the accolade of one of the best cheesecakes I’ve ever baked!
Crumble & base
- 250 g unsalted butter,
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar,
- 5 yolks,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 24 oz cream cheese,
- 2 tbs cornstarch,
- juice squeezed out od 1/3 lemon
- 5 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 10 oz berry mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Butter a 15 x 10 inches pan.
- In a medium bowl combine butter and sugar, then add yolks, baking power, cocoa and flour.
- Divide it to 2 even pieces, wrap each in foil and put into the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 1 piece out of the fridge, place mixture in a pan and press firmly into bottom.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese, eggs and cornstarch, vanilla extract mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Add fruits and gently stir.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Pour the cheese layer over the pre-baked crust.
- Break off the crumble in chunks and drop them over the cake. Repeat until you’ve used all of the topping.
- Bake in preheated oven for 80 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in the oven for at least 2 hours.