Today I wanted to bake a refreshing & fruity dessert. I love all about this blueberry cheesecake. Its color, taste, crusty base. It’s topped with delicious cream and loads of berries. Very easy to make and totally perfect for spring! My friends love it! Just give it a try, please!
- 2.8 oz (80 g) soft butter,
- 1/3 cup sugar,
- 1 1/2 cup flour,
- 1 egg
- 7 oz (200 g) berries,
- 26.5 oz (750 g) cream cheese,
- 4 eggs,
- 6 oz (170 g) sugar,
- 2 tbs cornstarch,
- 1.4 oz (40 g) sugar with vanilla
- 17.6 oz (500g) mascarpone cheese,
- 2/3- 1 1/2 cup double cream,
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar,
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly coat a 8 inch springform pan with butter.
3. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa 1 egg and soft butter.
4. Place mixture in a pan and press firmly into bottom.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
2. Place the cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment.
3. Mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the sugar,cornstarch and vanilla extract, beat for 2 minutes more.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Process the mixture until smooth.
6. Put blackberries into a blender. Blend until fruit is pureed.
7. Combine blueberry puree and cheesecake batter and pour it into the pan, over the bottom layer.
8. Bake in 320°F (160°C) for 45-55 minutes. The cheesecake is baked when it is still jiggly but not soupy.
9. Turn oven off, but leave cake in for another hour. Don’t open the oven.
10. Chill overnight.
1. Combine mascarpone with powdered sugar.
2. Add cream to achieve the right consistency.
3. Spoon the topping onto cheesecake and using an offset spatula, spread evenly to edges.
4. Decorate with blueberries.
5. Chill before serving