These blueberry cookies are great! They remind me tiny, flat cheesecakes. They’re soft, moist and very refreshing. Ricotta, blueberry and lemon are a great combination. Cookies are totally customizable so you can pick what flavors go into them. If you like cheesecakes, you’re gonna love this recipe!
- 13.2 oz ricotta cheese,
- 1 3/4 cup sugar,
- 2-3 tbs canola oil,
- 2 cups all purpose flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g butter,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1 1/3 cup blueberries,
- juice squeezed out of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, canola oil and lemon juice.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Add blueberries and gently stir.
- Spoon the dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet.
- Keep in the fridge.