Happy Monday Everyone! This weekend, I decided to bake traditional, crispy-style chocolate chip cookies! This recipe uses basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Cookies are wonderfully crispy and buttery! Perfect for parties. Even very picky guest won’t get enough of these!
Also, I’m happy to share a great news with you, guys. You can see my food photos in new Microsoft Lumia 540 commercial! I am so happy every time I see this ad on TV! Hope you like it as well!
chocolate chip cookies:
- 2 cups flour;
- ¾ cup (6 oz) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar,
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk,
- 2 tsp baking powder,
- ½ tsp salt,
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165°C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Add egg and egg yolk. Stir to mix.
3. In a medium bowl combine sieved flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips using a spoon.
6. Shape the dough into balls.
7. Place the balls on a baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes. Cookies may be soft when hot but become crisp when cool.
9. Leave them on a baking sheet for a few minutes. Cool completely.