These nutella cupcakes are perfect for busy people. That’s my favorite fast recipe. These soft, moist treats reign supreme in the dessert world. Delicious buttercream pleases each chocolate lover.
PS. I’d like to thank Iga- my food critic – which agreed to pose with her cupcake! Thanks a lot! You’re a lovely model!
- 200 g flour,
- 120 g butter,
- 3 eggs,
- 140 g sugar,
- 1 tbs vanilla extract,
- 200 g chocolate chips
- 115 g butter, room temperature,
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 cup Nutella,
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream,
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
3. In a bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together butter and sugar.
4. Add eggs, vanilla extract, sieved flour and baking powder.
5. Process until well incorporated.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Fill each prepared cupcake liner about 3/4 full.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
1. Combine butter, Nutella and sugar.
2. Add cream to achieve the right consistency.
3. Pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes.
Bon Appétit !