Hello! When it’s hot outside, I love to cool myself with my favorite frozen dessert- coffee ice cream! Surprisingly, making homemade ice cream was easier than I thought! Here’s my perfect recipe for ice cream made without an ice-cream machine! I totally fell in love in this recipe! Please, just give it a try!
- 20 fl.oz. (600ml) whipping Cream
- 7 oz (200g) sweetened condensed Milk,
- 3 tbs instant coffee powder
- 2 tbs cold water
- 3/4 -1 cup chocolate chips
1. In a cup dissolve the coffee powder with water.
2. Add condensed milk and mix well.
3. In a medium bowl whip cream until it has doubled in volume and forms a stiff peak.
4. Add the condensed milk and coffee mixture to the whipping cream. Whisk until it’s creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Transfer to an air tight container and freeze for 3-4 hours.
6. Serve in a sugar cone.
Enjoy it cold!