Hello everyone! The sun is shining today! It makes me believe, that I won’t make Easter Bunny Snowmen this year. Yesterday, the weather was horrible. It was dark and grey outside, that is why I felt the need to bake something colorful. These cute Easter Cookies are soft, delicious and very easy to make. Stuffed with my favorite plum stew tastes even better! Happy Easter Everybody!
- 3 eggs,
- 7.9 oz (225 g) soft butter, diced,
- 3 1/2 cups flour,
- 3/4 – 1 cup sugar,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar,
- 3 tbs milk,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- food coloring
+ plum stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176,67°C).
2. In large mixer bowl combine butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs, vanilla extract, flour and baking powder. Blend until incorporated.
4. Roll out dough on well floured surface ( add more flour if your batter is still sticky).
5. Cut into desired shape.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking tray for a few minutes.
icing and assembly:
1. Combine powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract and food coloring. Stir until smooth.
2. Outline and flood half of your cookies with the icing.
3. Allow to harden and set.
4. Spread the marmalade onto the second half of your cookies and sandwich them with the iced ones.