I love to bake, but I have to say…cleanup isn’t my favorite pastime. Sometimes, I simply don’t have time to wash 5 bowls, 7 tablespoons, 5 cups, 2 cutting boards and 2 pans. This time I decided to make a super quick, easy and delicious, one-bowl loaf cake. The taste is refreshing, the cake is moist, drizzled with lemon icing. Perfect packed up for a picnic!
- 2 cup flour,
- 1 1/2 cup sugar,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup oat milk,
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder,
- 4 tbs lime marmalade,
- 1 cup desiccated coconut,
- 5/6 cup coconut oil,
- 4 tbs lemon juice,
- 2 tbs lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar,
- 4-5 tbs lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 347°F (175°C).
2. Place all ingredients in a mixer bowl and mix on medium speed until well incorporated.
3. Spoon into prepared pan, and smooth top.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Let cake cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Combine powdered sugar and the lemon juice in a bowl, mixing with a wire whisk until smooth.
2. Pour over the tops of the cakes and allow the glaze to drizzle down the sides.