This Marshmallow Cheesecake is amazing. It’s true that your guests will think this cheesecake is heavenly. And the fact that you can put it together in just 15 minutes makes it even better. Serve a slice of this sweet treat and find yourself in a true dessert heaven – chocolate crusty base meets creamy cheesecake, chocolate topping and puffy marshmallows…. yum.
- 200 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbs cocoa
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- mini marshmallows
- 27 oz (760 g) cream cheese,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 tbs vanilla extract,
- 2 tbs cornstarch,
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Butter a 15 x 10 inches pan.
- In a medium bowl combine butter and sugar.
- Mix with an egg, cocoa and flour.
- Place mixture in a pan and press firmly into bottom.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).Butter an 8 inch spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and sugar, then add eggs, vanilla extract and cream.
- Add cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in the oven for at least 1 hour.
frosting & assemble:
- Heat heavy cream in the microwave until it starts to boil.
- Pour over semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Stir it around with a spoon and return the bowl to the microwave oven for up to 30 seconds.
- Stir well until chocolate becomes velvety smooth and shiny.
- Spread over the cheesecake
- Decorate with Marshmallows.
- Place cheesecake back in the center of the oven, under the broiler.
- Watch it carefully and take out the cheesecake once marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.