Hello Oreo lovers! You’re gonna love this cheesecake! Soft, creamy, with delicious cookies inside. Looks like a birthday cake, so you can prepare it for any kind of occasion. Be careful! This Oreo cheesecake is highly addictive!
- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup flour
- 4 oz (115 g) unsalted butter,
- 8.1 oz (230 g) granulated sugar,
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder,
- 3/4 tsp white vinegar
- 27 oz (760 g) cream cheese,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 tbs vanilla extract,
- 1 tbs cornstarch,
- 12 crushed Oreo
- 250 g chocolate
- 17.6 oz (500g) mascarpone cheese,
- 2/3- 1 1/2 cup double cream,
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar,
- Oreo cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly coat a 10.2 inch springform pan with butter.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, eggs, vinegar and soft butter.
4. Place mixture in a pan and press firmly into bottom.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Place the cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment.
3. Mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the sugar, cream, cornstarch and vanilla extract, beat for 2 minutes more.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
6. Process the mixture until smooth.
7. Fold in crushed Oreos.
8. Pour the cream cheese into the pan, over the bottom layer.
9. Bake in 320°F (160°C) for 55 minutes.
10. The cheesecake is baked when it is still jiggly but not soupy.
11. Turn oven off, but leave cake in for another hour. Don’t open the oven.
12. Chill overnight.
1. Melt the chocolate with a double boiler.
2. Cover the cheesecake with chocolate. Chill.
3. In a medium bowl combine mascarpone with powdered sugar.
4. Add cream to achieve the right consistency.
5. Spoon the topping onto cheesecake and using an offset spatula, spread evenly to edges.
6. Garnish with cream frosting and Extra Oreos.
7. Chill before serving.