Delicious, spring, light pasta. I’d rather call it a ‘pasta salad’. I used an Italian Brown Mushroom pasta, which I bought in Rome. The taste of the dish is terrific! This is a perfect meal if you want to bring something tasty and healthy to your table!
- 7 oz (200 g) pasta,
- 1 clove garlic, minced,
- 1 tbs lemon juice,
- zest of 1/2 lemon,
- 4-5 tbs olive oil,
- 200 g smoked salmon,
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cup cooked green pea,
- 1 avocado, diced
- sesame seeds,
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving some of the pasta water.
2. Heat oil over low heat in a large sauté pan. Add minced garlic, green pea and sesame seeds. Sauté until garlic softens, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Add salmon, lemon zest and juice. Toss pasta in the sauté pan.
4. Add avocado and mango, combine gently. Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
5. Add a little bit of olive oil combined with pasta water if you feel the need.