Hello there! I have a crazy time lately. I was moving out from my ‘student apartment’. I have no idea how I managed to fit all these 10 boxes of things in one room. Right now I’m getting rid of so many things… I need to pack everything I need to live in NYC. I’m so excited! I hope it’s going to be amazing out there!
Meanwhile, I’ve baked these awesome, healthy cookies! They’re so good! You can eat them both with or without peach jam. They’re delicious both ways. Best of all- these sesame cookies are very quick and easy to make! I’ve promised myself that once I unpack the last box I have, I’m gonna bake them once again…
- 195 g Tahini paste,
- 2 eggs,
- 5/6 cup brown sugar,
- 1/3 cup honey,
- 1 1/4 wholewheat flour,
- 2 tsp baking powder,
- 1 tsp ground cardamon,
- 50 g sesame seeds,
- 1 cup peach jam
- additional sesame seeds to coat
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor mix sugar, Tahini and honey.
3. Add flour, baking powder, eggs, sesame seeds and cardamon. Mix well.
4. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Shape the dough into walnut-sized balls. Roll each ball in sesame seeds.
6. Place the balls on a baking sheet, about 2,5 inches apart. Slightly flatten the dough.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 13 minutes. Let to cool completely.
1. Top half of the cookies with 1 tablespoon of peach jam.
2. Press the remaining cookies on top to make sandwiches.