Today I just want to say that I love my school! I love ITP people and I’m feeling very lucky to be surrounded by the most amazing people I’ve ever met. So happy to be here! Thank you guys for everything! Thank you for eating my cakes every Monday afternoon! Thanks for all your suggestions and critiques!
According to feedbacks, these peanut butter cupcakes are delicious! If you’re fan of sweet & salty desserts, you’re gonna love them! Each of these cupcakes comes with a hidden cookie, what turned out to be a nice surprise for all ‘testers’.
- 195 g butter,
- 2 cups all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 235 g peanut butter,
- 5/6 cup milk,
- 3 eggs,
- 1,5 tsp baking powder,
- 1/3 tsp baking soda,
- ground all spice,
- ground cinnamon,
- 1/2 tsp salt
+ 18 Peanut Butter Oreo Mini
- 1 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- 12 tbs unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- pinch – 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup heavy cream,
- ground cinnamon,
- ground all spice
+ honey-glazed peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 356°. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a second bowl beat the butter and sugar together until the mixture is light in color. Add peanut butter and the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour in milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and beat on medium speed.
- Fill each prepared cupcake liner about 3/4 full. Insert one Oreo Mini into the middle of each cup of batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack and let cool completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and salt.
- Add spices to your taste, mix on medium-low speed until creamy
- Add the cream and beat on high speed until the mixture is light and smooth.
- Pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes. Decorate with honey-glazed peanuts.