Hi everyone! Today I’d like to share the recipe for quick and easy, delicious green cookies. I’ve never celebrated St. Patrick’s Day, but I really wish to. That is why I decided to prepare this charming treat for my family and friends. Please, forgive me for not having three-leafed shamrock cookie cutter…But no matter what the shape, these cookies are scrumptious!
I’m sure that these festive St. Patrick’s Day cookies guarantee a lucky day!
St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- green food coloring
- 14.1 oz (400 g) mascarpone
- 1.8 (50 g) coconut cream
- 1.8 oz (50 g) sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 347° F (175°C)
2. Put butter and sugar,into the bowl of a food processor, mix.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl combine baking powder with flour, add it to the rest of ingredients. Mix until just combined.
5. Add food coloring and process until just incorporated.
6. Divide into workable batches, roll out onto a floured surface and cut.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet.
filling and assembly:
1. Combine mascarpone with sweetened condensed milk and coconut cream.
2. Spread 1,5 tsp of filling on bottom of half of the cookies. Top with remaining cookies.
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!