Hello there! Only few days left before the big day! On Tuesday I’m taking two suitcases of my stuff (mostly clothes) and moving to NYC! So excited!
Today I’d like to share my quick Strawberry Oat Muffins recipe with you! They are perfect for small, filling breakfast that you can just grab and go. These Cupcakes are so tasty! I love this delicious sugar free, portable snack. I’m sure that your family will love this healthy treat!
Strawberry Oat Vegan Cupcakes:
- 2 cups old fashioned oats,
- 3/4 cup oat bran,
- 1/2 cup coconut water,
- 5 – 7 tbs coconut oil,
- 1 ripe banana,
- 1/3 cup honey,
- 100 g desiccated coconut,
- 1 cup sliced almonds,
- 1/2 cup vanilla oat milk*
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder,
- 580 g hulled strawberries, diced
*you can use any almond/soy/oat/rice milk
1. Preheat oven to 356°F (180°C) degrees.
2. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
3. Place all ingredients except strawberries in a mixer bowl and mix on medium speed until well incorporated.
4. Stir in the diced strawberries.
5. Fill each prepared cupcake liner.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 23 minutes.