These lovely Valentine’s Day Cupcakes are moist, chocolaty and delicious. Very quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for special occasions such as Valentine’s day, birthdays or anniversaries. You’re going to love them!
2 cups flour,
1 cup sugar,
1/2 cup Cherry Liqueur,
1/2 cup milk,
1/2 cup butter,
1/2 cup cocoa powder,
1 tsp baking powder,
1/2 tsp baking soda,
3 tbs sugar with vanilla
17.6 oz (500g) mascarpone cheese,
2/3- 1 1/2 cup double cream,
2/3 cup powdered sugar,
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F, and prepare your cupcake pan with your desired liners.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In a mixer bowl combine the butter, sugar, sugar with vanilla, eggs and Cherry liqueur. Mix on medium speed until for about 1 minute.
4. Combine wet ingredients with dry ones.
5. Fill each prepared cupcake liner about two-thirds full.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool completely.
1. Combine mascarpone with powdered sugar.
2. Add cream to achieve the right consistency.
3. Pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes and garnish with chocolate curls.
4. Decorate with Maraschino cherries.